- 15 min.
- 11 min.
- 6 dozen cookies
Buttery Sugar Cookies
|Yield||6 dozen cookies|
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- COMBINE sugar and butter in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well. Add flour; mix well. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour for easier handling.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with 2 1/2-inch round or shaped cutter. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled. Decorate as desired.
- Also try these fun, easy Buttery Sugar Cookie recipes:
Candy Canes and Wreaths and Paintbrush Cookies
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/72 1 cookie), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol mg, Sodium mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 3g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Vitamin D %, Calcium %, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.