- 10 min.
- 20 min.
- 18 standard and 48 miniature muffins
Cheesy Chile Corn Muffins
|Yield||18 standard and 48 miniature muffins|
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, if frozen thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped, pickled jalepeno chiles
- 1 cup (4 oz.) coarsely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese + 2 tablespoons for topping
- HEAT oven to 400º F. Spray 18 standard (3-inch) muffin cups or 48 miniature (2-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in milk, butter and cornbread mix until smooth. Add corn, onion, green chiles, jalepenos, Cheddar cheese, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir until blended.
- FILL muffin cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle batter with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 17 to 20 minutes for standard muffins or 10 to 12 minutes for miniature muffins, or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/18 1 large muffin), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.