- 10 min.
- 40 min.
- 12 to 15
Cherry Berry Crisp
|Yield||12 to 15|
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (21 oz.) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 1/3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Wildberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- Whipped topping or vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Pour pie filling into prepared baking dish. Stir in frozen blueberries. Blend muffin mix, oats, brown sugar and butter together with spoon or fingertips in small bowl until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 14g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.