- 10 min.
- 30 min.
- 6 servings
Chili Dog Con Cornbread
- 1/2 pound hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans chili with beans, undrained
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno chile
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 oz.) package Martha White® Cotton Country® Buttermilk Cornbread Mix
- OR 1 (6 oz.) package Martha White® Buttermilk Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine hot dogs and chili in 10-inch cast iron skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- COMBINE all topping ingredients in a large bowl. Blend well. Spoon batter around edge of hot chili in skillet.
- BAKE 20 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 1660mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 7g, Sugars 6g), Protein 22g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.