- 10 min.
- 10 min.
- 18 cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Surprise
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup very soft butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- 18 foil-wrapped milk chocolate candies, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 375º F. Combine muffin mix and brown sugar in medium bowl; stir until blended. Add butter and water; stir until well blended. Roll into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven. Press chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Cool 1 minute. Remove from baking sheet to cooling rack. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/18 1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Vitamin D %, Calcium %, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.