- 15 min.
- 15 min.
- 8 servings
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping, warmed
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix, butter and peanuts in large bowl. Blend with fork just until crumbly. Press evenly into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. If crust is slightly puffy, press down gently with back of a wooden spoon. Cool.
- BEAT peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium high speed until smooth. Beat in milk. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cooled crust. Drizzle warm fudge topping over pie. Chill 3 to 4 hours or until serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 24g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.