- 10 min.
- 50 min.
- 24 bars
Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line pan with foil or parchment paper, extending over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- For Crust: BEAT cream cheese, butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium high speed until creamy. Add muffin mixes. Beat on low speed until large clumps form. Press into prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until brown. Press gently with back of wooden spoon.
- For Filling: WHISK eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour over partially baked crust. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Place on cutting board. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.