- 15 min.
- 42 min.
- 1 loaf
Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Snack Loaf
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray bottom only of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until loaf pulls away from sides of pan. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; place on wire rack. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of loaf), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.