- 20 min.
- 25 min.
Chocolate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 2 (7.4-oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chocolate Chip Flavored Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350º F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. In large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients, except peanut butter cups. Stir just until blended. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Press peanut butter cup into center of each until even with batter
- Bake at 350º F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until edge of cupcake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to wire rack; cool completely. Cream together peanut butter and butter. Beat in sugar, vanilla and milk to spreading consistency. Spread over cool cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 36g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.