- 10 min.
- 45 min.
Country Blues Peach Cobbler
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed or 3 cups fresh peeled, sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350 F. Stir together peaches, 1/2 cup sugar and water in large bowl. Set aside. Place butter in 8x8-inch (2 quart) baking dish. Place in oven until butter is melted. Stir together muffin mix, 1/4 cup sugar and milk in medium bowl, just until blended
- REMOVE baking dish from oven. Scatter blueberries evenly into butter. Pour batter evenly over butter and blueberries. Do not stir. Spoon peaches over batter. Pour 1/3 cup peach juice over batter. Do not stir. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 47g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.