- 15 min.
- 32 min.
- 8 servings
Double Cheesecake Strawberry Coffeecake
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Strawberry Cheesecake Flavored Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray bottom of a 9-inch square cake pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl; beat until smooth. Add egg; beat well.
- COMBINE muffin mix, milk and butter in medium bowl; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour into prepared pan. Pour topping evenly over batter. Gently swirl topping into batter with knife, pulling some batter to the top.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 22g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 4%, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.