- 10 min.
- 30 min.
Double Chocolate Saucepan Brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray bottom of 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line pan with 16x8-inch aluminum foil. Leave overhang to remove baked brownies. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Melt butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Add all remaining ingredients. Beat with wooden spoon until smooth and shiny.
- SPREAD batter in prepared pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with wet crumbs. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 16), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.