- 10 min.
- 55 min.
- 12 servings
Dulce de Leche Swirl Cheesecake
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Apple Cider Flavored Muffin Mix, or Cinnamon Sugar Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup very soft butter
- 3 (8 oz.) packages Neufchatel or 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Caramel Flavored Topping
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. SPRAY bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- For crust: BEAT muffin mix and butter on low speed of electric mixer until a dough forms. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- For filling: BEAT cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl on low speed of electric mixer for about one minute. Add the eggs and mix until well-combined.
- SPREAD cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Pour caramel topping onto cheesecake layer. Swirl through mixture with knife several times for a marbled design.
- BAKE for 45 to 55 minutes or until center is set and edges are light brown. Cool for 45 minutes at room temperature. Chill overnight or at least 3 hours before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C %, Vitamin D %, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.