- 20 min.
- 50 min.
- 6 servings
Easy Pickin' Chicken Pie
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE all filling ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- COMBINE flour, milk and butter in medium bowl; stir until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 910mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 26g, Sugars 4g), Protein 25g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.