- 15 min.
- 45 min.
- 24 bars
Encore Chess Pie Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 ounce) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon Martha White® Self-Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix, sugar and butter in large bowl. Blend with fork just until crumbly. Distribute evenly in prepared pan. Press into bottom and about 1/2-inch up sides of pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until very light golden brown. Cool.
- BEAT eggs on low speed of electric mixer. Add sugar and beat until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- POUR filling over crust.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown and filling is set around edges. (Filling may puff while baking, but will settle as it cools.)
- COOL 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.