- 10 min.
- 13 min.
- 15 to 18 cornsticks
Firecracker Corn Sticks
|Yield||15 to 18 cornsticks|
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Spray corn stick molds and place in oven to heat. Beat egg in mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients; stir until smooth. Pour batter into prepared molds.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/15), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.