- 25 min.
- 8 min.
- 2 dozen
Frosted Red Velvet Cookies
- 1 package Martha White® Red Velvet Cupcake Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 24 pecan halves or 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Blend cupcake mix, butter and egg in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until dough forms. Shape dough into 24 (1-inch) balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with small star tip. Pipe a small swirl of frosting on top of each cookie. Garnish with pecans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Vitamin D %, Calcium 2%, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.