- 10 min.
- 17 min.
Gluten Free* Blueberry Banana Muffins
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- MIX muffin mix and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in banana, egg, milk and walnuts just until moistened. Fill preparedl muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.