- 10 min.
- 15 min.
- 10 servings
Gluten Free* Blueberry Muffin Tops
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 packages Martha White® Gluten Free Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
CREAM CHEESE SPREAD (Optional)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon or orange peel
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix, sour cream and butter in medium bowl, stirring until evenly moistened.
- DROP onto prepared baking sheet to make 10 mounds. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool.
- For Cream Cheese Spread: MIX cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel in small bowl until well blended. Serve with muffin tops.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin top with spread), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 18g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.