- 8 min.
- 3 min.
- 8 pancakes
Gluten Free* Blueberry Pecan Pancakes
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, fresh blueberries and pecan pieces
- COAT griddle or large non-stick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat to medium heat (350ºF). Beat egg in medium bowl. Add milk, muffin mix and pecans. Stir just until large lumps disappear (batter will be slightly lumpy). Let stand 3 minutes. For thinner pancakes, add additional milk.
- STIR batter. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with whipped cream, blueberries and pecan pieces.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (2 pancakes of 8), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 23g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 25%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.