- 8 min.
- 3 min.
- 8 pancakes
Gluten Free* Chocolate Cherry Pancakes
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- Whipped cream
- COAT griddle or large non-stick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat to medium heat (350ºF). Whisk egg in medium bowl. Add milk and muffin mix. Stir just until large lumps disappear (batter will be slightly lumpy). Let stand 3 minutes. For thinner pancakes, add additional milk.
- SPRINKLE 1 teaspoon almonds onto griddle, in a single layer, to forn about a 3-inch circle. Stir batter. Pour a scant 1/4 cup batter over almonds on griddle. Repeat for each pancake. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cooked through. Top with pie filling and whipped cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (2 pancakes with toppings), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 38g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Vitamin D %, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.