- 15 min.
- 15 min.
- 24 bars
Gluten Free* Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Flavored Muffin Mix
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat bottom of 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir muffin mix, 3 tablespoons butter and milk in medium bowl until blended. Press lightly into prepared pan to form a crust. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely.
- BEAT peanut butter and frosting in medium bowl with electric mixer at low speed until blended. Spread evenly over crust.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Cool 10 minutes. Spread over peanut butter filling. Chill 30 minutes or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.