- 10 min.
- 20 min.
- 8 muffins
Gluten Free* Corn Muffins Mexicali
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or ground cumin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese or shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup canned corn with red and green peppers, drained
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat 8 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE muffin mix and chili powder in medium bowl. Stir in milk and egg just until blended. Let stand 3 minutes to thicken. Stir in cheese and corn.
- DIVIDE into prepared muffin cups. Bake 16 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 8), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.