- 20 min.
- 40 min.
- 8 to 10 servings
Gluten Free* Sausage & Cornbread Dressing
|Yield||8 to 10 servings|
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces ground pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare corn muffin batter according to package directions using milk and 1 egg. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- REDUCE oven to 350°F. Coat 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with no-stick cooking spray. Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat. Add onion and celery. Cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- WHISK remaining 2 eggs in large bowl. Whisk in chicken broth, poultry seasoning and pepper. Stir in onion mixture and sausage. Crumble cornbread over top. Stir gently until evenly moistened. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe, about 3/4 cup), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 670mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.