- 10 min.
- 23 min.
- 12 cupcakes
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.6 oz.) packages Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- For cupcakes: HEAT oven to 425ºF. Spray 12 medium muffins cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together muffin mix, cinnamon, milk and pineapple in medium bowl just until blended. Stir in bananas.
- FILL muffins cups almost full. Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- For frosting: BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until blended. Spread generously over cool cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 cupcakes), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Vitamin D %, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.