- 20 min.
- 45 min.
- 18 squares
Key Lime and Macadamia Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel, if desired
- 6 tablespoons fresh key lime or lime juice
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Powdered sugar
- Grated lime peel, if desired
- For crust: HEAT oven to 350º F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, salt and butter in medium bowl. Beat on low speed of electric mixer until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in macadamia nuts. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- For filling: COMBINE all filling ingredients in separate medium bowl. Beat until smooth.
- REMOVE partially baked crust from oven. Pour filling over crust. Return to oven; bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and grated lime peel, if desired. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/18), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.