- 15 min.
- 20 min.
- 10 servings
Luscious Lemon and White Chocolate Tart
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7.6 oz) package Martha White® Lemon Poppyseed Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 6 ounces good quality white chocolate
- 1/2 cup Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 2 ounces good quality white chocolate
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch tart pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together muffin mix and almonds. Stir in butter until blended. Press evenly in bottom and about 1/4 inch up sides of prepared pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- POUR heavy cream into small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over cream. Allow to stand until softened about 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium-high speed until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture at low speed scraping down sides of bowl just until blended, about 1 minute. Pour into medium saucepan.
- ADD 6 ounces white chocolate. Cook on medium-low, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, about 4 minutes. Pour filling evenly over prepared crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- MICROWAVE lemon curd on HIGH in small, microwave-safe bowl just until softened, about 25 to 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Spread evenly over chilled filling.
- MAKE decorative curls with 2 ounces white chocolate using a vegetable peeler. Sprinkle over tart. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.