- 15 min.
- 30 min.
- 12 mini cakes
Mini Cranberry Chocolate Upside-Down Cakes
|Yield||12 mini cakes|
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped with 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 12 (2 3/4 x 3/4-inch) muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon 2 teaspoons melted butter into each muffin cup. Divide baking chips and cranberries evenly among muffin cups.
- COMBINE sour cream, milk, sugar and almond extract in medium bowl. Mix well. Add muffin mix. Stir to blend. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Place cookie sheet over muffin pan. Carefully invert cakes onto sheet. Best served warm. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.