- 10 min.
- 20 min.
- 12 muffins
Mississippi Mud Muffins
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 (7.4) oz. packages Martha White® Chocolate Chocolate Chip Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- BLEND egg, oil and milk in large bowl. Stir in muffin mix just until blended.
- FILL muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15 minutes or until puffed. Remove from oven and top with mini marshmallows, pressing gently into muffins. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched and marshmallows are brown.
- COOL in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Warm hot fudge topping. Drizzle over top. Sprinkle with pecans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 muffins), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.