Buttery Sugar Cookies
||6 dozen cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- COMBINE sugar and butter in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well. Add flour; mix well. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour for easier handling.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with 2 1/2-inch round or shaped cutter. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled. Decorate as desired.
- Also try these fun, easy Buttery Sugar Cookie recipes:
Candy Canes and Wreaths and Paintbrush Cookies