Strawberry Chocolate Chip Message Muffins
|| 12 muffins
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container strawberry cream cheese
- Colored sugar or sprinkles, optional
- Toothpicks, tape and craft materials
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- STIR together muffin mixes and milk just until moistened. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. Remove to cooling rack.
- SPREAD about 1 tablespoon cream cheese on muffins at serving time. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired. Cut appropriate shapes out of paper, write a message, tape to toothpick and insert into muffins.