Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Snack Loaf
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray bottom only of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until loaf pulls away from sides of pan. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; place on wire rack. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.