- 2 (7.6 oz.) packages Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- For cupcakes: HEAT oven to 425ºF. Spray 12 medium muffins cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together muffin mix, cinnamon, milk and pineapple in medium bowl just until blended. Stir in bananas.
- FILL muffins cups almost full. Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- For frosting: BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until blended. Spread generously over cool cupcakes.