Frosted Red Velvet Cookies
- 1 package Martha White® Red Velvet Cupcake Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 24 pecan halves or 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Blend cupcake mix, butter and egg in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until dough forms. Shape dough into 24 (1-inch) balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with small star tip. Pipe a small swirl of frosting on top of each cookie. Garnish with pecans.