Berry Good Cobbler
- 1 (16 oz.) package unsweetened frozen mixed berries, thawed or 3 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Gently stir together berries, 1/2 cup sugar and water in large bowl. Set aside. Place butter in 8x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish. Microwave on MEDIUM power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir together muffin mix, 1/4 cup sugar and milk in medium bowl just until blended. Pour evenly over butter in baking dish.
- SPOON berry mixture evenly over crust mixture in baking dish. Do not stir. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.