Dulce de Leche Swirl Cheesecake
|| 12 servings
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Apple Cider Flavored Muffin Mix, or Cinnamon Sugar Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup very soft butter
- 3 (8 oz.) packages Neufchatel or 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Caramel Flavored Topping
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. SPRAY bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- For crust: BEAT muffin mix and butter on low speed of electric mixer until a dough forms. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- For filling: BEAT cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl on low speed of electric mixer for about one minute. Add the eggs and mix until well-combined.
- SPREAD cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Pour caramel topping onto cheesecake layer. Swirl through mixture with knife several times for a marbled design.
- BAKE for 45 to 55 minutes or until center is set and edges are light brown. Cool for 45 minutes at room temperature. Chill overnight or at least 3 hours before serving.