Peanut Butter Cup Icebox Pie
|| 8 servings
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chocolate Chip Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 chocolate peanut butter cups, crushed
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl combine muffin mixes and butter until well combined. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl whisk pudding mix with milk according to package directions until set.
- BEAT in peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Add 8 ounces whipped topping and fold in with a spatula until well combined.
- POUR over cookie crust. Cover and freeze one hour.
- In a medium bowl, ADD chocolate chips and corn syrup. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave heavy cream two minutes or until just boiling.
- POUR over chocolate chips and let stand two minutes. Whisk slowly until fully combined and thickened, and drizzle evenly over top of pie. Garnish with crushed peanut butter cups.
- COVER and refrigerate 30 minutes and up to overnight.