Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip flavored Muffin Mix
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat bottom of 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir muffin mix, 3 tablespoons butter and milk in medium bowl until blended. Press lightly into prepared pan to form a crust. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely.
- BEAT peanut butter and frosting in medium bowl with electric mixer at low speed until blended. Spread evenly over crust.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Cool 10 minutes. Spread over peanut butter filling. Chill 30 minutes or until set.