- 15 min.
- 28 min.
- 24 cupcakes
Raspberry Almond Pound Cake Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons Red Raspberry Preserves
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350ºF. Line with paper baking cups or grease and flour muffin cups. Beat 1 1/2 cups butter and cream cheese at medium-high speed of electric mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well at medium speed after each addition. Scrape bowl occasionally. Beat in extract.
- WHISK together flour and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture on low speed, just until well-blended. Scrape bowl occasionally. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- For Frosting: BEAT 1/2 cup butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Beat in powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and raspberry preserves at low speed. Beat on high until light and fluffy. Add milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency. Spread or pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
- For serving, place baked cupcakes in another paper baking cup, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 38g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.