- 10 min.
- 13 min.
- 6 muffins
Strawberry and Almond Cream Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR muffin mix, milk, sour cream and almond extract in medium bowl just until evenly moistened. Divide evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with almonds.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (2 muffins), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.