- 5 min.
- 17 min.
- 12 muffins
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Message Muffins
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container strawberry cream cheese
- Colored sugar or sprinkles, optional
- Toothpicks, tape and craft materials
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- STIR together muffin mixes and milk just until moistened. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. Remove to cooling rack.
- SPREAD about 1 tablespoon cream cheese on muffins at serving time. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired. Cut appropriate shapes out of paper, write a message, tape to toothpick and insert into muffins.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C %, Vitamin D %, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.