- 15 min.
- 37 min.
- 8 servings
Strawberry Vanilla Streusel Coffeecake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together butter and sugars in medium bowl until creamy. Add flour and vanilla; stir until smooth.
- COMBINE sour cream and milk in large bowl; mix well. Add muffin mix; stir to blend. Spread batter in prepared pan. Drop small spoonfuls of topping evenly over batter (batter will not be completely covered).
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 27g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.