- 10 min.
- 47 min.
- 6 servings
Superfast Blueberry Cobbler
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Pour melted butter in 10 x 6-inch (1 1/2-quart) baking dish, coating bottom evenly. Combine flour, 1/4 cup of the sugar and milk in medium bowl; blend well. Pour batter evenly over butter in baking dish.
- COMBINE blueberries, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and water in large bowl; spoon evenly over batter in baking dish. Do not stir.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.